Toilets here have two flush buttons.
The button on the left (see photo) is a girly, minimal, dainty flush.
The button on the right is a manly, wake-up-the-neighbors, turbo flush. It uses some kind of special fluid dynamic device that combines a powerful suction of air with a turbulent blast of water to violently empty the contents of the bowl.
You want to be standing up when you launch that button or it's like sending your junk through a carwash.

Good to see Bryan is still conducting Science experiments even in a new continent.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a rookie flusher!!
ReplyDeleteTo funny... this toilet should have been in marble bathroom in Oklahoma City!! When I come visit I'm hitting the turbo flush before using any toilets to get rid of any of those deadly toilet spiders.
ReplyDeleteThey have the 2 flush toilets in Italy and Spain too. The first time you do it will wake you up....most likely in the middle of the night. The US always has to be different. BTW, when I was in Ecuador this summer...I went to an exhibit on the equator. They did an experiment with a sink and a bucket of water. They filled the sink on a 4 legged stand outdoors, then let the water drain naturally....on the equator it did not spin....6 meters on the North side, it spun counter clockwise.....6 meters on the South side, it spun clockwise. It convinced me and no I wasn't drinking, but we were at 8,000 ft altitude. The whole turbo flush thing complicates the experiment and I don't need a shower every time I go.
ReplyDelete