Sunday, November 7, 2010

October 22

I still have a few days before we go to Australia - but things are coming together. I've just been added to the official Australia Associate e-mail routing. Now I'll get the insights and perspective that will help me be productive and "in the know". I'm anxious to see what global intrigue will soon be part of my new job. I don't have to wait long until "ping" - I get my first message! The e-mail subject references a project called "dishwasher". It must be a top-secret project since I haven't yet heard of it so I hurry to open it and begin my grand new assignment:


_____________________________________________
From:  xxx
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 12:47 AM
To: DL_AP_AUS_VIC_ALL
Subject: Dishwasher


Make sure before you put something in the dishwasher to rinse it off first, because I really don’t like cleaning your dirty rice and cereal off your plates.

Thank you
 xxx
 | Administrator | Cerner Corporation | Ph:  | www.cerner.com

************************************************************
Update - 10-November

It looks like someone didn't read the warning message. There will be hell to pay tomorrow when the dishwasher lady finds this ... stay tuned...


2 comments:

  1. ...hmmmm . . . sounds a bit like Angela, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? My mom doesn't work at the Australian office either???

    Bummer.

    ReplyDelete