Bryan needed to take a break, so this is Kim today. I know, it won't be as funny - but don't worry I'll make sure he is back after the holidays!
Bryan does not have an official bucket list, but if he did I am sure what we did last weekend would be on it. Back in the 60's (when I wasn't even born yet), he has told me that he got up early every Saturday morning to watch Skippy the Bush Kangaroo. The TV show is still on over here, so I've gotten to see a few episodes. It is like Flipper, but with a kangaroo instead of a dolphin.
We went on a tour of the Northern Beaches of Sydney with Ken and Beth this weekend. Bryan made a special request of the tour guide to take us to where they filmed the show. Bryan was very excited to see the ranger station and the place where they landed the helicopter. Unfortunately, this was all we found when we got there.
We are leaving for our cruise today and will be off line for the next few weeks. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Check back in mid-January for the next round of blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment